Expression Of Interest 3D Printing
WEST GIPPSLAND TRADE TRAINING ALLIANCE – INTRODUCTION TO 3D PRINTER TRAINING PROGRAM
West Gippsland Trade Training Alliance will be conducting introductory training sessions in the use of 3D Printers. These programs will be conducted at Baw Baw Skills Centre 3D Printer Laboratory which is at 69 Wills Street, Warragul. The trainer will be Mitch Gazzard.
The SESSION TOPICS covered will be:
● History of 3D printing and where is it taking us ?
● Look at affordability of 3D Printers.
● Explore online 3D object forums with 1000’s of downloadable designs and discover how easy it is to use.
● Learn about 3D design software available at little or no cost to use and create your own custom 3D printable objects.
● We will explore materials that are currently available to print with and what may be available soon.
● We guarantee you will be 3D printing within a couple of hours!
The TRAINING PROGRAM will be offered over a FULL DAY with a 7 hour session on the following dates :
● THURSDAY 15 JUNE – 9 AM – 4.30 PM
● SATURDAY 17 JUNE – 9 AM – 4.30 PM
● WEDNESDAY 5 JULY – 9 AM – 4.30 PM
Each program will cost participants $120 per person which is required to be paid prior to commencement in the program. A minimum of 9 participants are required for each program to run. A maximum of 12 people is set for each program. The Expression of Interest needs to be completed a return by email to Rod Dunlop at email@example.com .Further information is available on 0457 548 519.
ROD DUNLOP - WGTTA MANAGER