3D PRINTER TRAINING
WEST GIPPSLAND TRADE TRAINING ALLIANCE - 3D PRINTER SECOND TRAINING PROGRAM
WGTTA is offering to conduct a second program of training in the use of 3D Printers. These programs will be conducted at Baw Baw Skills Centre 3D Printer Laboratory. The trainer will be Mitch Gazzard.
The SESSION TOPICS covered will be:
· Overview of 3D printing concepts and applications relevant to industry
· Introduction to Open Source 3D CAD based software for computers and smart devices
· Utilising software to create a printable 3 dimensional STL format file
· Basic material types and calibration and maintenance for 3D printers
· Discover file transfer options and produce a 3D printed product
The training on the session topics are:
The program will cost participants $90 which is required to be paid prior to commencement in the program. A minimum of 7 participants are required for each program to run. A maximum of 10 people is set for each program. The Expression of Interest needs to be completed a return by email to Rod Dunlop at email@example.com by no later than Thursday 3 December. Further information is available on 0457548519.